I need to sublet my apartment for three months this year (May, June, and July). I would love to find a med student in need, but would be willing to consider other folks as well. I’d prefer to sublet all three months to one person, but would be willing to do one or two months as well. Would give a discount to anyone who rents two or three months.
Here are the details:
- Reasonably sized studio apartment. I’m not sure of the square footage, but it’s pretty big as far as NYC studios go.
- Has living area, kitchen (with stove, fridge, sink), and bathroom, with a bathtub.
- Hardwood floors and tile floor in bathroom.
- Relatively new, and the appliances are all nice (although the fridge is small). Apartment is pretty and in good condition.
- Lots of sunlight and two large windows.
- Walking distance to Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (one mile).
- VERY close to JMZ subway line. About a 3 minute walk.
- Walking distance to L train. About a 10-15 minute walk.
- Right across from a 24 hour BP station, and close to many stores on Broadway.
- Washers and dryers in the building (they take quarters).
- Pretty safe building, buzzed entry and locked building.
- Young, cool people in building.
- Animal friendly (dogs and cats).
- Would be unfurnished, but could potentially leave some furniture, if necessary.
- I’m willing to cover all amenities (water, electricity, gas and high-speed Internet).
Send me an email via my website contact form if you’re interested, and I will send you the exact location, and prices!